25 November 2023

Watch out for Demon Mops!

Prior to Halloween, we prepared by carving jack-o-lanterns.
In bell pepper form.
Seriously, it's so much easier. 
Although Calista enjoys using the knives in either just fine.
Spooooooooky!
After we got back from Disneyland, Craig had a thought for Halloween: use his ears and become the Sorcerer's Apprentice.
I found an old red velvet dress my mother had made herself decades ago, and set about repurposing it for Craig.
He approved. 
We had a couple of repeats this year. 
Calista went with the peacock costume again after learning there would be a costume contest at school... 
And she won Best Costume in Grade 7, so it was worth it!
A peacock trying to figure out the notes to Sorcerer's Apprentice on piano. 
I didn't know peacocks could play...
Craig just chilling, 
waiting until the sorcerer goes for a nap to cause havoc.
Caleb loves dinosaurs and so wanted to use this costume, again. 
I think I've gotten good use of my $10 I paid at Goodwill for this costume for Calista...
Dinosaurs read books, too. 
Especially The Stinky Cheese Man.

Yet again, we were blessed with pretty good weather for trick-or-treating. 
Which, of course, led to us being blessed with lots of candy, too.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...