Food: pizza dough and banana bread
Movie: Frozen Heart Movie
Song: Child of God. I am a child of God, and He has sent me here....
Game: Tigers game! And bunnies game. I need to play it, Mommy. Grabs iPad and tries to unlock it... when that fails, Where's my card game (Hearthstone)? I need to finish my card game...
Animal: I don't know... Horses!
Breakfast: eat milk and Cheerios
Book: The fish one! (One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish)
Piece of clothing: Dress!
Place to go: Zoo
- The iPad. Videos, games, taking pictures.
- Going to church. Specifically Nursery. She loves it there.
- Actually, going basically anywhere. Yay, zoo! Yay, library! Yay, grocery shopping!
- Running around, either playing a chase/tag/hide-and-seek combo, or running from monsters
- Building castles and rocket ships with duplos
- Watching movies
- Singing songs. Sometimes these are real songs, sometimes they are completely made up songs.
- Craig... most of the time
- Hugging the cat
- Green bell peppers
- Being told her iPad time is done.
- Being scratched by the cat
- Baby Craig touching her
- Situations she can't control
I asked Calista what she wanted to be when she grows up. "Ummm, a Calista!" Excellent, a dream we can succeed at.
What a wonderful year this has been. I am so grateful for this amazing little girl that I have been blessed with. She is my joy, pain, happiness, frustration, humor, and everything. I love her so much it hurts sometimes. Thank you for being my baby girl, Calista!