20 March 2010

Guess What!

That's right, guess what! No, really, I'm waiting for the guesses......








If you guessed Kyler got a job, you're right!
If you guessed I'm pregnant, you're wrong.
If you guessed we might be moving, you're right!
But there's something else I want you to guess, and since I'm self-centered, it's about me.
Want a hint or two? All right, here you go:



Hint Numero Uno:I am sitting on the kitchen floor, playing with mink oil and some old, trusting, loving Diadoras.

Any guesses as to what I'm trying to hint at? Want a second hit? Very well.




Hint number two:I went out and bought black shorts and black socks and shinguards...








So, any more guesses? Or should I just tell you?










I joined a women's soccer league! I'm going to play goalie, and I'm super excited. Games start in April. Let's hope I don't get kicked in the face or anything.

Yay!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats to Kyler and congrats on getting to play soccer! Whenever I go to a Taqueria and they have a soccer game on, I think of you and your love for international soccer... And that one really cute Italian player.

Loradona said...

Have fun! Let me know how your first game goes, okay?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...