19 February 2011

How do I love thee?

This is my favorite garbage can ever.
Shall I extol its virtues to you?
  1. It is located indoors, away from the snow, rain, wind, and cold.
  2. It is a full-sized garbage can, not a tiny half one, so you don't need to crouch down to aim properly.
  3. It has its opening at the top, not at the sides. Again, this makes it so much easier to aim.
  4. It is emptied every night, so when I get to it, at 6:30 AM, there is nearly nothing in it, making it clean and not stinky.
  5. It is available when I need it most.
The reason I'm extolling the virtues of a garbage can? It is one of my new favorite friends. I heart morning sickness.

Actually, I have been feeling better lately, but I still felt this garbage can deserved its moment in the spotlight.

5 comments:

Jill May said...

I throw up in the sink because the thought of throwing up in the toilet makes me throw up. By "you heart morning sickness" you mean hate, right?

Anonymous said...

Aww, Ode to a Trashcan! How... romantic?

julie said...

Oh this is so sad. But I totally understand. Morning sickness is the worst. Blech.

Debra/Mom said...

Hey Jeanette! It COULD be worse...You could have morning sickness while being chased by a polar bear.
(Oh, and the reason I deleted a post was because I saw a typo and am now re-posting)

Hesses Madhouse said...

It looks cool too! I love it when we really enjoy the simple things of life and appreciate them. If only we could look at EVERYTHING this way. Wouldn't life we wonderful? I love that you love this garbage can, and nothing feels better than an empty garbage can in the morning. Just makes you feel like you can start the day fresh.
Hope the morning sickness passes soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...