19 December 2011

How did this happen again?

When did I become this girl? The girl who agrees to play her saxophone, alone, in front of people? When did that happen? It took until my senior year to occasionally play solos in jazz band, with the entire band there with me. I haven't done solo/ensemble since eighth grade. I don't enjoy standing in front of people playing, it makes me nervous. When did I become this girl?
Well, what's done is done: I played Silent Night twice within about a week, once in front of 30 or so people, the other in front of a couple hundred people. And I didn't completely stink. And... most importantly, it's over. Unless someone else asks me to play...
Well, let's add one more: Silent Night, accompanied by my husband, in front of technically no one except the camera. And everyone who reads this blog. (I'll be honest, it's not our best effort, but it's what you get when we try to do it quickly, while The Babe is sleeping!)
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...