11 August 2012

Rings, horses, and dancing

In case you haven't noticed, it's that time again...!
Need a second hint?
It's OLYMPICS!
I have a vague obsession with the Olympics. Not as bad as my sister, but I love them. One of my favorite things about this year is that we currently have (free) sports package cable, so there is at least one channel (if not 4) showing Olympics 23 hours a day. The rest time is 1-2 AM. I get to watch things live, people! Um, sorry, not to brag. Another awesome thing? Since I'm in Canada, I don't have quite as American-skewed coverage. We still see plenty of Americans (one of those four channels is actually NBC from Spokane), but we also see Canadians and lots of other nations. Way fun. The absolute best thing about the Olympics this year is watching this little girl:
She loves the Olympics, too! The equestrian jumping made her giggle. I think horses must look very entertaining to her. Also making her laugh? Crashes in the BMX racing. Apparently she has a mildly sadistic streak. Her favorite event seems to be gymnastics (above is men's all-around), particularly the women's floor routine. And why not? They play music and dance... very crazy-impressive, way-difficult dancing, but dancing nonetheless.
Which means Calista dances.
Oh, boy, do I love this baby girl!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...