10 September 2012

Lucky #13

So this is a little late. When Calista turned 13 months, we were in Lethbridge, having way too much fun to post. But it is better late than never, yes?

She loves food. She loves books. She loves to sleep, but not going to sleep. She loves to nurse... still four times a day. And until very recently, still once a night. Let's not dwell on that too much, shall we? Let's not talk about the fact that I haven't been able to sleep all night, straight through, since... July 23, 2011? Yeah, let's not talk about that. Instead, let's talk about these things:

Calista continues to love music. 
Whether she's playing piano, xylophone, singing (rather listening to me sing), or dancing, she is one happy babe.

She enjoyed watching olympics this month, too, as I previously posted.
Calista enjoyed being a bum and watching TV basically all day, but we've moved on from that back to our normal routine now that Olympics are over.

Baths are still a big hit, which is good, because she usually needs one after dinner.
She is trying to drink out of the faucet. Every time, she tries to choke, but she keeps going back. Silly babe.

Calista is also quite the little kitchen helper...
She enjoys pulling things out of drawers and the pantry, and trying to steal my potatoes (and succeeding) while I make dinner.

She also loves to play peek-a-boo.
 Although sometimes it is her ears instead of her eyes? Go figure?

A couple more pictures (taken by one of the girls while we were babysitting)
 Post-bath baby!

 Hello, little tongue.

Happy 13 months!

3 comments:

Wodin said...

SO CUTE! And so many videos! I am still waiting on a video that will enable me to see her walking skills. No pressure, but just know I will watch that video 20 times when you finally post one.

Amy said...

She is such a doll! I love the messy food face!

Wodin said...

Also, with her little hair horns on her forehead, she makes me think of Dwight Schrute. HA! I love you and your lovely one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...