10 October 2012

The 2012 Edition of the Rasmussen Family

A few weeks ago, we went and got family portraits taken. It's my goal to do them around our anniversary every year... so far, so good. Here are the pictures we got:
Calista, with her new walking skills, would not stay still for the pictures. Putting her on the rocking horse did get her to stay still. Go me.
We took pictures of both Kyler and I with the babe.
 In this one, she is signing "more." She wanted some of the cracker I had.

She started signing "more" again, so I held a cracker up for her behind the camera. This is her attempt to get it.
Family pictures!
When you're one, you can get away with stick your tongue out for pictures and still look adorable.

Kissing the cheeks!

I'm glad we got these done. Hopefully I'll keep doing them, so we can look back and see our family grow up a year at a time. Because, let's not forget, at about the same time last year, this
was the three of us.

1 comment:

Loradona said...

I heart you and your super wiggly baby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...