19 March 2013

A new addition

A few weeks ago, our family welcomed a new addition:
This is Maiev (pronounced My-ev). Kyler named her.
She's a curious kitten, wanting to check everything out.
And Calista just loves her!
Sometimes, in fact, Calista loves her too much and we have to separate them.
Maiev is really rather chill about it, though.
When Calista is at her wiggliest and loudest, that's actually when the kitty comes running.
Plus, she likes the food opportunities that Calista represents.
Like licking off Calista's yogurt spoon (and fingers) after she was done.
These two are going to be best of buds, I think.
So much fun and giggles!

1 comment:

Loradona said...

So cute! If I may register one complaint: the last video doesn't work. :( I wanted to see it. I love you and will see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...