13 November 2013

2013 Family pictures!

Neither Kyler nor I had a ton of family pictures taken as kids, and that makes me a little sad. So, I've decided to try and take them every year, around our anniversary. This year, we took them a little late... I opted for Craig to actually be in the picture, not for me to be 8 months pregnant. 
A little comparison?
Rasmussen family 2007.


 Rasmussen family 2011.


 Rasmussen family 2012.


Rasmussen family 2013. Aren't we adorable? And gaining members at a pretty decent rate, eh?


Me and the chitlins.


Kyler and the kids... this is the only picture they got... Calista wasn't cooperating.


In fact, we had to sneak pictures when she didn't realize it.


And take pictures of Craig when she wasn't being helpful.



Calista just jumped into the basket meant for Craig. 


More retrospective. Calista 2011.


Calista 2012.



Calista 2013. Man, I love this picture!

Well, folks, this is us in 2013. What do you think?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...