27 January 2014

Month the fourth!

Craig, my little man, is four months old! And not a petite four-month-old, either. He has officially doubled his birth weight, bringing him to 16 lbs 2 oz. Craig is still a sweet kid, usually only crying if we don't get the chance to help him in time. Sorry, second child. Sometimes you get the shaft. He usually sleeps pretty well, waking up once or twice a night to eat. Naps he's not so great at, but you can't win them all, right?

 He can put himself to sleep when he wants to, yet he will wake up if I put him down. Oh well.

Craig is starting to be awake for our zoo trips, and he finds the things he sees, you know, walls, ceilings, etc, completely fascinating.

Little Craig-o helping me fold laundry, and eating his hand. Because he adores his hand.

 My beautiful, sleepy boy.

I know I posted this already, but I just had to include it again. I love this little guy in his Christmas suit! So dapper!

 Craig and Calista, cuddling at Grandma and Grandpa's.

Ready to go on a walk!

Sometimes, having an older sister makes things very interesting... but he loves her!

Craig loves baths, which is a nice change of pace from Calista at the same age. Plus, his towel is a monster, so that's cool, too. Calista picked it out, calling it a "shark."

Happy little Santa's Helper.

This is why you should use the straps, folks. Otherwise the child will just try to slide right out!

Sitting in the bumbo while Calista plays around him. I think she is what he's looking at?

The moustache pacifier his uncle Kevin got for him. Too bad he doesn't actually like pacifiers - again so unlike his sister at this age (or even now, probably, if we'd let her).

I was trying to take some pictures of Craig, and Calista photo bombed them a little bit. But as you can see, he loved that she did!

 Sometimes, tummy time is hard.

 With his moose!

 Would you look at those cheeks? Wowza, they are large!

Calista giving Craig a hug. She most of the time doesn't squish him too much.

The little man can laugh now. It seems like he only laughs when someone is talking to him. Calista laughed for the first time at me dancing. Craig finds me bustin' a move amusing, but not hilarious. Talking to him and laughing at him? Now that is something worth laughing about.

Tummy time buddies!

Happy four months, Craig!

1 comment:

Liz and Jake said...

He is such a cutie! And so big compared to Pace! Pace is 16 lbs 10 oz now, at 6 mnths. Lol, babies are so different. His laugh is so cute, what can I say I am a sucker for baby laughs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...