14 August 2018

Family Pictures, 2018

Part of our visit to Oregon and the Beach Reunion 2018 was a photo shoot at the Rose Garden with everyone.
See? Everyone!
The pictures turned out lovely, even if it was crazy hot and the boys were a little, well, difficult at times.
They really didn't want to sit still at all.
I suppose, what do we expect?
Still we got awesome pictures. The girls just kept posing and taking gorgeous photos.
Calista and Ivy wanted a picture together, since they are basically twins.
And Loradona and Lilia got a picture together, too, since they're birthday twins.
I also got pictures of each of my kiddos in turn.
Could she be more beautiful?
I love the grass stain on his knee.
Mischievous little angel!
 And, of course, our little family.
Not so little anymore, though, I suppose!

I'm so glad my mom put in the effort to arrange the photographer. It was so worth it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...