29 September 2019

First Day (Week) of School, 2019

It's a new school year, and this one has some pretty big changes.

Calista is going into Grade 3.
What are you looking forward to most? Seeing my friends again.
What do you want to learn? Recorder
Favorite color? Rainbow
Favorite food? Lasagna Rolls
Favorite thing at school? Friends
Favorite subject? Science
What do you want to be when you grow up? A marine biologist, maybe rehabilitation for hurt ocean animals.
In her father's blessing, Calista was blessed to have the light of Christ, so others may come to know Him through her. 


Craig is starting Grade 1, which means he's gone all day, and is no longer around to help me make pizza dough, and tell me when it's at the dancing octopus stage.
He was a little concerned when Calista told him they don't do centres in Grade 1, but Craig's teacher actually does do them, so Craig is happy and thriving.
What are you looking forward to most? I'm not looking forward to anything, silly.
What do you want to learn? Really, I don't want to learn anything. I'll learn what I learn.
Favorite color? Orange
Favorite food? Cheese sandwich
Favorite thing at school? I think maybe the playground
Favorite subject? I think science
What do you want to be when you grow up? Still a scientist. Studying rocks. A geologist.
In his blessing, Kyler reminded Craig that he is a good boy with a good heart and a good mind.


And, if you can believe it, Caleb started preschool, which means 2 mornings a week I am on my own. I go absolutely crazy, and do hardcore things like go grocery shopping by myself.
What are you looking forward to most? A dinosaur book.
What do you want to learn? How to use a pencil.
Favorite color? Earth
Favorite food? Eating breakfast
Favorite thing at school? Playing with cars
What do you want to be when you grow up? A hippo, because when I grow up, I have to get bigger.
Caleb was blessed by his father to make friends and learn letters and numbers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...