31 January 2023

Girls at the Temple

Calista has joined Young Women's and was able to go to the temple for the first time.
It was a chilly evening, but we still took a few photos outside before we headed inside.
Calista's words: 
"I went with Mom and Dad and my friends Olivia, Bethy, and Charlotte. It was the most wonderful experience I've ever had. Even in the waiting room, I could already feel the Spirit and it was just so peaceful. 
"Doing the baptisms made me feel very happy. I felt like the people I was doing baptism for were looking down on me, happy. The Spirit was also telling me that I was doing the right thing. It was so fun going to the temple with my friends. I can't wait to go back again!"
We can't wait to take her again, either!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...