27 September 2023

A decade of Craig

Craig, my favorite middle child (sorry Cliff!), has turned 10. 
A whole decade. Can you believe it!?!

Craig got his first present all the way back in July, when the Mays came to town
Grammie May made him a quilt!
It's got rainbow cats and video games and science and... he loves it.

Now fast forward to present day...
Craig begged to go do laser tag for his birthday. We lucked out and had a couple of free game coupons, so we decided the entire family could go.
We had a blast. They randomly assign groups, and Craig, Kyler, and I were on the purple team, while Calista and Caleb were the green team. We (mostly Kyler) spent a lot of time shooting Caleb, and running around, laughing. The green team ended up winning
but Craig had the highest score on the purple team! Way to go, Craig! 

Of course, for his birthday, there were more presents. 
He got Lego, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (the book, not the movie) and some hover balls.
They are fun, but dangerous! Especially for the videographer!

And, there was also cake. Obviously.
M&M cookie cake for my favorite 10-year-old.
The night before his birthday, I asked Craig for a hug. "It'll be my last ever Craig 9 hug!"
In the morning, he crawled into my bed and gave me a hug. "Your first ever Craig 10 hug! And there will be a lot more!"
Happy birthday, my little man. I love you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...