11 April 2009

We like to move it (move it).

It's official. Kyler and I are moving. We put our 60 day notice in, and our move out date is June 5th. We are almost positive we are moving to Marmalade Apartments, but we need to fill out the application and everything. Don't they have a fun website? You can play with where to put all your furniture!

Other than that... life is boring. Kyler drove to and from Salt Lake twice (mostly with me) to check out apartments, and we found a new radio station. Salt Lake has less than ideal variety in radio, so a new one is a pleasant surprise.

The other day at work, we were looking at our freezers, and one of my co-workers proposed making the -20 (Celsius) into a beer fridge.
My boss said No, beer would explode at such a cold temperature.
What about vodka instead? my co-worker inquired.
I said, we have isopropanol, why not drink that? After all, after a drink or two, all alcohol is about the same.
My co-worker mused, what do they teach about alcohol at BYU?
My boss responded by saying, I think they teach them not to drink it.
I thought the entire exchange was funny, and even told my mom about it. The next day, my boss did tell me that if I ever feel offended by anything my co-worker says, I should let her know. She said she respects the fact that I'm LDS... though the fact that I'm from Oregon probably makes me more laid back about things.
Should I be offended?

Currently listening to "My Cousin Vinny" on TV.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I wrote something, and the internet ate it.

The apartment website is awesome! I loved decorating and adding furniture for your prospective apartment.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and that one story was so funny I told it to my roommate,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...