30 January 2011

Here comes the sun!

We are going to be leaving for Miami in just a couple of days, and I'm excited. I get to meet Kyler's grandfather (Kyler hasn't even seen him in 10 years), I get to see Kyler's mom, brother, sister-in-law, 3 cute nieces and 1 little nephew...
But partially, I'm excited because the lowest of the low temperatures that are on the forecast for Miami are a good 15-20 degrees warmer than the highest of the highs for here in Utah. Oh, warmth and sun, capris, flip flops, and sunscreen! I've missed you!
Now, come this summer, I'll be wanting the sun to go away. But right now... yay Miami!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, please shine down on meeeeeee! I sang that to you, just now. Rather loudly. I thought you might hear it in Utah. Did you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...