15 January 2013

Peace offering of sorts

I know that I'm behind on this blogging thing. In the works are posts on Calista at 17 months and our Christmas. Until I finally finish uploading all the pictures and videos, and finally actually write about them... here is a peace offering:

It has been fairly warm (for January in Calgary) lately. Today, for example, the high was 50 F. There is still plenty of snow in the yard, though, because it snowed about a foot last Thursday and kept snowing on and off all weekend. The warmth plus the snow meant we had to go play outside!
And this is what we did:
 
Actually, Calista mostly just stood in the snow, occasionally bending down and eating it, while I made the snowman. Still, we had fun!

1 comment:

Loradona said...

I rather enjoy eating snow myself, so I can't blame her for that choice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...