26 January 2015

These feet are made for walkin'

After debating for a long time, Craig has finally decided that he can walk. In fact, walking is now his preferred form of transportation, beating out crawling just in the last couple of weeks.
I've been wanting him to walk for a while now, and everyone I told that to said, "why? He's so much easier to deal with when he's not walking!"
I disagreed: he was crawling very quickly and climbing everything he could, so what would change when he's walking? I could put him down in places that I may not want him crawling but would be okay with him walking!
So far, it seems I am right. Kyler and I actually think he's easier to keep track of now that he's walking, partially because, right now at least, he's not quite as fast on two legs. He's still kind of like a drunk sailor, actually.
Which has its downsides... But overall, this is a good thing!

Calista likes it, too. Sometimes because she'll try to hold his hand...
Sometimes because she'll take over the stroller... he's not using it at the moment, I suppose. Because he's walking!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...