02 March 2016

Purple pants!

It's that time of year again... school picture time!
Although, I always had school pictures in September or October, but whatever. Calista has them at the end of February. 
Which means we now get to decide which picture of her to buy... such a tough choice!
This year, she wanted to wear her purple pants for pictures.
I was willing to work with that.
It would seem the $2 I spent on these pants at a thirft store was definitely money well spent.
Since she absolutely loves them.
Also, that princess necklace. She wears it just about every day.
Hey there, gorgeous!
And, for added amusement, her class picture:
Not nearly as crazy as last year, but still amusing.

So, which picture does everyone like best? I like all of them, so it's going to be hard to choose!

1 comment:

Debra/Mom said...

I vote for the second one (she is looking at the camera AND her hair looks gorgeous).
I also like the head shot. But if I have to choose just one that would be the second one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...