14 March 2016

We saved the day, we always save the day!

So, Calista and Craig are learning to play together really well. Most of the time. Lately, they have been playing SuperHeroes.
They put their their hooded towels on their heads and then they become superheroes, so they say.
They've been doing this several days in a row.
No matter what else they are doing or playing, they have their towels on their heads. Whether it's playing with blocks, 
Or making a mess helping me make dinner, 
I have superheroes doing it.
Apparently, they even have super powers. I heard them coming down the stairs, and then... THUMP... Then I heard a little Craig voice say, "I'm okay. I'm just a superhero."
And who can argue with that logic?
They even have a theme song. It varies what exactly is said, but it can include:
"We are super heroes, we are super heroes. We will save the day! I am a cat, he is a shark, we will save the day! ... We saved the day, we saved the day, we always save the day!"
See, this is a version of it.
I love my silly awesome children and their silly awesome superhero-ness.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...