01 December 2016

Snow men, angels, and babies

Happy December!

In true winter fashion, it snowed today. Perfect, fluffy snow. And it was hovering right around freezing, without much wind. So to celebrate the snow and December, we...
Shoveled the walk! Which, by the way, she begged to do with me.

We also made snow angels (while Caleb and Craig fell asleep) on the walk home from school.
Why yes, that is just in a random person's driveway. What can I say, she's five.

And snow is so exciting!

After we finally got home, ate lunch, and the boys woke up, we headed out to go play in the snow. I'd promised Calista and Craig before Calista went to school this morning we'd build a snowman when she got home, and I am a woman of my word.
While we're working on it, Calista asked me how big of a snowman we were going to make. "A big snow man!" I told her.
As we kept going, she asked again. I asked her how big she wanted it to be. "How about a medium snowman?" she said.
After working a minute or so longer, she says to me, "This is taking too long!" So, instead, we made this little guy:
 Can you spot him? Right next to Craig's boot? No? Let me help you out.
There he is! The first snowman of the season!

Speaking of firsts, it was this little guy's first time "playing" in the snow!
He didn't think it was too bad, at all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...