04 July 2018

The End of School!

Calista has officially finished grade 1, and Craig preschool. Can you believe he'll be in kindergarten next year?



Craig's preschool had a year-end gymnastics field trip.
 He loved it, even if it was difficult to get a non-blurry picture of him.
 But what else would I expect?
On his last day of preschool, the class did a little concert.
Sometimes he didn't want to participate, but mostly he did really well.
And he got a little paper from Mrs. O, too!
When he grows up, Craig wants to be a dinosaur. He loves the color blue, and to eat pizza. If he could be any animal in the world, he'd be a shark. Fingers crossed, he's going to rock kindergarten!



Calista had a few year-end field trips, too, and I was actually able to find a way to go with her as a chaperone.
 She was thrilled to have me there, and I loved spending time with her.
Yay, fun field trips!
Then it was finally time for the last day of school!
"Grade one was good. I loved it, especially because I got to get new friends and I also got to have a friend that pretends we're sisters. It's really fun. And, um, it's really fun."
"The best thing I learned was learning that trees are actually ALIVE! I'm going to miss Senorita Tara when grade 1 is over. But I'm looking forward to learning in grade 2. I love learning!"



And to celebrate the end of the school year, we made a fort in the basement and let the kids watch a movie and sleep down there.
They did eventually fall asleep.



Yay for summer!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...