15 September 2020

Birds, Binoculars, and Bees

A while back, I learned of the Clifford E. Lee Sanctuary. I knew it was somewhere I wanted to visit, it was just a matter of when. And with whom. One summer morning, I asked the kiddos if they wanted to go on an adventure with me. 

They said yes, and away we went. 
Calista declared that she was on binocular duty, and was loathe to relinquish them. 
Even the large viewing platform.
Not that we needed binoculars to see wildlife. 
They were just off the boardwalk all time!
We took a stroll through the marsh on the boardwalk, and on the trail through the meadow. 
There were pretty flowers and nice signs giving names of different flowers, plants, and birds.
Caleb, in particular, loved the waterfowl sign.
The kids all had pretty good attitudes, 
smiling and dancing through most of our trip.
Because who doesn't love to dance?
I would definitely be happy to go back.
With views like this, who wouldn't?
But maybe after we rest up a bit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...