23 February 2009

Anyone want to just make my decision for me?

Well, this last weekend was definitely a blast. Saturday was a dinner our ward put on... the joys of free, and amazing, food! Seriously, it was so good. I had salmon and pasta, but because there was so much extra food, I got to try the chicken and potatoes, too. Then Kyler and I headed to a dance put on by BYU for married couples... which was also free! And also had some amazing food, including tons of fruit (yum, cantaloupe, strawberries, pineapple...) and some amazing desserts. I had a german chocolate brownie. Tasty. We danced like crazy until I had some awesome blisters on my feet, and then we played a game or two of pool and headed home. Best free date night ever.

Sadly, I still have random coughing fits that last anywhere from a minute or two to about fifteen. It was due to one of these coughing fits that I didn't go to church on Sunday. Oh well.

And, important news today, I got called by the place I interviewed with last Monday... they offered me a job! I'm not sure, though, because I'd rather work at either place I interviewed at on Thursday. They'd both be better pay and more what I actually want. But, a job offer! I could either work evenings or graveyard, and if I take this job, I'm seriously considering the graveyard. It's better pay and Kyler and I could still eat dinner together, though it'd be more like breakfast for me.
Maybe the places I interviewed with will call me back and either offer me a second interview or tell me no. That would make this decision easier...
Still, this is good news. Any job is good news, really.

Currently listening to Weezer "Say It Ain't So."

4 comments:

Cami said...

Hooray for job offers! I hope one of the ones you want calls you and offers you that instead. I'm glad the dance was fun (minus the blisters). As you probably noticed, we ended up staying home after the dinner, so we'll have to hit another dance in the future. And sorry to hear about the coughing! I wondered why you weren't at church.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I just talked to you! Congrats!

Amy said...

That's awesome that you got a job offer with the way things are going in the world right now. What would you be doing?

P.S. I found your blog yesterday and now I'm a follower. Let's be blog friends!

Anonymous said...

bossy sister

Hey! You need to update! Write stuff!

/bossy sister

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...