08 March 2011

Me, I was hoping for a lizard.

We had our ultrasound, and the results are in...

Melon appears to be healthy. Two arms, two legs, a nice four-chambered heart, kidneys, bladder, spine, nose, eyes... all sorts of goodness in baby form.

Oh, what? Did you want to hear if Melon is a she-Melon or a he-Melon? Well... how about I let the Tillamook Cheese Factory announce it for me?

If anyone actually wants to buy us this one piece... Go here. It'd be awesome. I wouldn't say no to the blue one, either.

3 comments:

Debra/Mom said...

You were NOT hoping for a lizard! I know that you were hoping for kittens.
I'm excited about another girl in the family! But I'm more excited that she is healthy and strong.

Anonymous said...

BABY! Sorry, I get excited. I, personally, am glad she's NOT a lizard. That would be awkward.

Amy said...

A girl! How exciting! Congrats to both of you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...