19 September 2011

Losing sucks

The other day, Calista was enjoying some tummy time when she lost her pacifier... she's still working on controlling her sucking. Because I'm a mean mommy, I let her struggle trying to get it back.
The blanket when I put her down was flat. She worked and worked, and once even got the pacifier back - and promptly lost it again. Eventually it got pushed (by her) off the blanket where she couldn't pull it closer to her, and she gave up and fell asleep.
I could've given it to her, but it was so fun to watch her struggle and fight for it. Like I said, I'm a mean mommy. Plus, I think it was good for her.

2 comments:

Loradona said...

HEE! She's a loser! I love that you document this stuff. I love her. I love you. I love it all!
PS--I'm working on CDs for you...

Debra/Mom said...

I love that little girl. You are an amazing mom and I love you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...