16 September 2011

Smile like you mean it

Calista has started smiling, and I've been working on getting it on camera. She has not always been helpful, however... she'll smile right up until the camera actually takes the picture, and then she'll look something like this instead:
Cute, but not quite a smile. So I keep working on it.
And so she puts her hand in front of her face.
Drunken smiles...
...and half smiles. I gave up trying for the night.

The next day, I wanted to get a picture of her in the outfit my mom bought for her.
She was looking so cute and was in such a good mood, I decided to try getting her to smile again.
I love the one with her hand in motion. She moves so fast she's a blur. It's a bird; it's a plane; it's SuperBaby's hand!
Finally I said to her, "Calista, I just want to get a smile on camera!" The next picture I took:
She just need to be told clearly what the objective was! Once she understood, she cooperated fully. Thanks baby!

1 comment:

Loradona said...

Thanks, Baby, indeed! I also love the "mistake" shots. Oh, and I love you. The end.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...