06 May 2018

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

My favorite toddler has beautiful hair. It's curly, blonde, and looks like this:
Well, okay, it doesn't always look that crazy. I actually do try to comb his hair regularly.
So, instead, it looks like this:
 Um, I mean... this! This is what it looks like!
A little shaggy, but do you see those curls? Oh, my heart!
But, after some convincing by Kyler, I realized it was time. Time to give my baby his first haircut.
The first few cuts were the hardest. After them, there was no going back so it got easier to finish.
The end result is quite handsome.
 And maybe a little too grown up.
Who's that handsome young man? Where has my baby gone?
Even without the curls, I love him. I still miss them, though.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...