11 July 2008

The bandwagon

I have decided, without consulting Kyler, that he and I together should jump on this blogging as a married couple bandwagon.
There are a number of reasons for this, including but not limited to:
1. The fact that Cliff and Jill are headed to Japan very soon
2. Kyler's family is in Canada where we can't call them all the time due to stupid long distance and
3. It'll make my mother happy.
Now if only we had a digital camera, we could post pictures of what we do all the time..... hint, hint? (The May 2008 Consumer Reports apparently has new ratings of cameras, if you want to look things up as a surprise for our anniversary or my graduation or birthday or something.)
Hopefully I won't slack off in this endeavor, and hopefully I can convince Kyler to join me, too...

Currently listening to: Coldplay "A Message"

2 comments:

Jill May said...

Yeah!! You got a blog!!! I'm going to read it everyday! Except for the days that I don't because I'm busy moving to Japan!!!

Wodin said...

Rah Rah! I hearts you Jeanettie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...