25 July 2008

The Spirit of '47

That would be 1847. Yesterday was Pioneer Day, which the vast majority of the world ignores, but for BYU... we get a day off! So Kyler and I got to spend the whole day together, which was really fun. We went for a nice walk in the morning, and then Kyler made me eggs for breakfast. What a nice husband I have. We went to the mall, and I convinced Kyler to go into the GAP, steered him to the clearance section, and approved of his purchase of a pair of khakis for 10 bucks. I'm a master shopper. :) And then we watched Batman Begins, because we are going to go see The Dark Knight today, after we go to Thai Ruby! Yay for month-iversaries!
This week I still don't have a real job, but I did get to spend three days in the lab reading and doing in situs (the link is so I don't have to explain what that means! Yay!) on mouse embryos.
I read three books in those three days, so I'm feeling pretty successful.
It's hot. I want an air conditioner. This is another good thing about working in the lab all day...
I can't believe that my brother is on his way to Japan. He'll be there for three years! That is so crazy... and I'm going to miss him, even if he does get on my nerves sometimes. ;)

Currently listening to Barenaked Ladies "I Know"

2 comments:

Jill May said...

On his way to Japan? Girl we are THERE *snap* *snap* *snap*

Jeanette said...

Now you're there... but then you were on your way...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...