11 July 2008

She's very very sneaky, sir.

I have been conned. Duped. Hoodwinked. Fanagled. I'll even go so far as to say I was flimflammed. As a quiet observer in the world of blogs, I had silently vowed to never stoop so low into the murky depths of self aggrandizement. But alas, it is done. Let the intertubes rejoice as the last vestiges of my dignity are snuffed into the gaping nostrils of modern social networking.

All the deliciously thick melodrama aside, I knew this was an inevitability, and, despite the Mr Deeds Butler type way in which Jeanette has gone about this, I have accepted this fact, and shall prepare myself accordingly.


Don't worry. Someday Jeanette might just get what's coming to her...

2 comments:

Jill May said...

You have underestimated her sneakiness... Now stop being so melodramatic and blog, boy!

Wodin said...

Hear, hear! Or is it here, here? Hmmmm... A question for the ages.
(Okay, quick googling work has confirmed to me that the first is correct. I shall never forget it.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...