20 January 2009

Anxiously awaiting pad thai

I feel like I ought to write about something, but I don't really know what there is to write about. My life is the same thing every day, and it's not even an interesting same thing.
I have gotten to hang out with some people from home the last few days, and I realize I really should make more effort to spend time with these people I've known for almost ever. There's a reason I'm friends with these people: they're awesome. If I wasn't so lazy... I'd hang out with them more.

I'm going looking at wedding dresses on Saturday. I get to be the all-important second opinion, a very crucial role. Looking at dresses might be exhausting, but at least I'll have fun with Liz.

And, seriously, that's all that's going on in my life. That, and I want to eat some pad thai... which I will get to eat in celebration after I get a job. Maybe I'll hear from someone this week?

2 comments:

Wodin said...

w00t! I can't wait for the day when you get to go have pad thai!

Unknown said...

Aww, remember when we lived next door to a Thai restaurant and how life was awesome???

I love you and I miss you and I hope you get your yummy pad thai soon!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...