14 January 2009

Relax, deep breaths, it's not the end of the world...

So, yeah, in a continuation from the last post, I am definitely still panicking a little. I have a real interview today: I have to drive up to Salt Lake, shake a guy named Chad's hand (hope my hands aren't sweating!), and talk about a real job. Yeah, shaking a little. I've made sure my clothes are clean, I've showered, I have directions on how to get there (although the mapquest directions and the ones that Chad gave me don't exactly match up). I still need to do my hair, makeup, and get dressed, but I'm not leaving for two hours so I think I'll be able to pull it off.
But, definitely stressing.

In other, the opposite-of-stressful news, the financial aid office gave me back my pell grant from fall, so I don't owe them 2+ grand! Yay! And I also now have all my grades from this last semester: I got a 3.8. Not too bad, I think? Although my transcript still doesn't say I've been awarded a degree... sad.

I feel like I have no life, no schedule, nothing important to do. I can't wait until I get a job. Even 7 on/7 off and graveyard shifts would be better for my sanity.
I shouldn't complain. My life is pretty good. I've kept fairly busy, babysitting a couple of times for women in my ward, going to book club, watching devotional with Kyler (it was Elder Holland!), doing the dishes, reading, playing warcraft... I have things I can do. Most of them just don't feel terribly productive.

Kyler's really enjoying the semester so far, maybe I'll convince him to make a post about his classes or something. It's worth a shot, eh?

Currently listening to Coldplay "Fix You"

2 comments:

julie said...

You'll do great... You're such a smartypants and pretty farm cute to boot! Be sure to post about how it goes... Inquiring minds want to know!

Wodin said...

You can do it! (imagine how I might say that...)

How did it go?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...