25 January 2009

Visions and dreams

I've been having more dreams lately. Are they visions of the past and future, or just coincidental? Only time will tell... probably.
In the first dream, I was a little girl again, and I was in my room. There were spiders on my wall, or so I thought, but it ended up being something else. I couldn't tell the difference, and my mother decided I should get glasses. Hmm, I did get glasses when I was little, but I doubt it was because I couldn't make sense of random spots on my wall.
The next dream, I was at Liz's wedding and I was pregnant. Visibly so, but definitely not ready to pop. If we look at the date of Liz's wedding (June 13th) and today's date, we'd see that this is technically possible. Strange. Am I seeing my future?

My dreams are almost the only interesting things in my life. Well, I did go wedding dress shopping yesterday with Liz. I got to help her get the dresses on and off and offer another opinion. We found some beautiful dresses, but she hasn't decided yet. Plus, there's at least one more store we want to hit... we ran out of time. Lots and lots of dresses...

And... I'm going to go talk to Cliffy now. Yay!

Currently listening to the Soggy Bottom Boys "I am a Man of Constant Sorrow"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love dreams, I just haven't had many of note recently. (Freudian slip of the day: I almost wrote "I just have had man of note recently.")
I love dreaming. I kind of wish I could do it for a living.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...