14 August 2008

Green with jealousy isn't an attractive look

Kyler and I are planning something rather bold. It's still a little up in the air, but I do think we can pull it off. Loradona, you are going to be so jealous of these plans... we are thinking of getting tickets to the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, Canada. Some of them are pretty expensive (over $1,000 each for the good tickets at the opening ceremonies) but there are actually some reasonably priced tickets as well. We've been contemplating this ever since we realized that we would both be done with undergrad at this time. And... if Kyler decides to go to U.Vic, we'll already be in the right country and province. And if not... we'll find a way to B.C.; it's not too terribly far from either Portland or Raymond.
Mom leaves tomorrow, and will be here Saturday. She will bring with her a picture to put in our last empty picture frame. Yay!
This past week, I have stayed up every night until the prime time Olympics are over. I haven't yet stayed up for the late night stuff, but every night I consider it. Kyler might not appreciate it, but he stays up and plays Warcraft sometimes, so he couldn't complain too much.
I officially had the first TA meeting of fall semester, and I have been given work to do! I'm excited, but still obsessed with the Olympics, so easily distracted.
And Kyler and I bought All-Sports passes! I will actually go to a BYU football game before I graduate, and we'll get to go to as many soccer, volleyball, basketball, gymnastics... events as we want. It'll be good for us.
I passed one TB test, I have another tomorrow. Then I get to have a background check. Hopefully I pass.

Currently listening to The Beatles "Penny Lane"

1 comment:

Wodin said...

Fail! You fail the background check and the 2nd TB test because you are going to the Olympics! You are mean!

Sob.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...