10 August 2008

I'm not a soldier, either.

I officially have Skype, so my brother dearest and his lovely wife can stop bugging us about it. However... I don't know how to get a hold of him on it, so... still no contact with the AWOL Navy boy.
I had weird dreams the other night, a strange combination of the books I've been reading of late: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Eragon, and Breaking Dawn. Wizards, dragons, and vampires... they actually fit together quite well in dream world, though the dreams were disturbing.
And... good news! My pell grant and everything came through, so Kyler and I can actually afford to live, not just go to school, this fall. I'm excited, and immensely relieved. It's such a burden off my shoulders.
The Olympics had officially began! There are three sporting events I massively look forward to, and they all occur only every four years: World Cup, Winter Olympics, and Summer Olympics. And it's that time again! Yay. This also means that Loradona and I are calling each other every five minutes talking about it, and the TV is basically always on.

Currently listening to Bob Costas. What an IDIOT.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...