14 October 2008

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!

Life is busy. Always. If someone waits until life isn't completely insane to start something, then nothing will ever be done. I have midterms again this week.
I was doing my lab work today, and I felt like a damsel in distress. The solution I needed was in a bottle I simple couldn't open! I tried and tried, until my skin on my hand started to get ripped to shreds. Then, like a damsel in distress, I asked a guy in lab to open it for me. Much to the detriment of his ego, and the fueling of mine, he couldn't get it opened, either. It was a wicked bottle. Finally, after he put on a glove, he got it open. Turns out, though, there's a set of pliers in the lab which we can use should the situation ever arise again.
Tomorrow is my last day shadowing at Cherry Tree Family Practice. It'll be on to orthopedics next... I wonder how that will be.
I'm not quite sure where I belong. Maybe someday I'll figure it out.

Currently listening to Kyler attempt to log on... again.

1 comment:

Wodin said...

If he can't log on, he should post here!
I tried to open a tube of paint today, and was unable to. Instead, a 15-year-old student opened it for me. Gah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...