18 June 2011

Who needs McDonalds?

So, it's been a little while since I updated, mostly because Kyler reformatted to laptop and I was too lazy to reinstall the picture downloading stuff, but since that excuse is pathetic at best... let's just move on to the first of the bite-sized chunks.

Kyler went and had a birthday! I know, it's shocking, but this kind of thing seems to happen every year... so we celebrated it.
We went to tasty Tucano's, where Kyler did not actually eat himself sick, surprisingly. Then we went to the movies and I got to oogle Chris Hemsworth while Kyler got to enjoy a super hero/comic book movie. For the record, Thor is a fun movie and we enjoyed it.
The most important part of his birthday? His present. Kyler told me he wanted a toaster that cooks eggs. That's right, he wanted something because of an internet meme. But, I humor him, and so he got his toaster. And, oh yes, he's enjoyed it so far:The breakfast of champions!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...