21 September 2008

Everything goes to pot...

...that's how things go if I leave them, apparently. I am no longer really working at the mouse house; instead, I am solely doing in situs. So, now that I'm not in charge of making things happen at the mouse house, they're not. The last two weeks have meant no Vas crosses, meaning no surrogate mothers, and then yesterday, the people who are supposed to do injections... couldn't. They didn't actually tell me, or Dr. Barrow, until the day before, so we had to scramble to get them done, and the injections ended up being done, late, by me. It's frustrating that people can't be depended on, and Dr. Barrow is thinking about changing who's working up in the mouse house. Hopefully things will start working out.

My first midterm exams officially start this week, pathophysiology being first and embryology second. It's going to be so exciting, I can't wait. Okay, that's a lie, but I'm trying to have a positive attitude about it all. I need to ace all these tests if I want a 4.0 this semester. I can do it.

Kyler hasn't written a single post here since the first one. He says it's because he has nothing to write, but I told him I have nothing to write and do anyway. I think he's just a bum.
Would anybody like to see a post from Kyler?

Currently listening to Dvorak's New World Symphony Movement IV

3 comments:

Debra/Mom said...

Yes!!!!!!!!!!
Post from Kyler! Post from Kyler! Post from Kyler!
Love you both.

Wodin said...

Kyler for sure should post. Or else.
And are you getting paid for working at the Maus Haus? You should make them pay you.

Wodin said...

ps--I love movement 4 of the New World Symphony. It is awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...