15 September 2008

To sleep, perchance to dream: aye, there's the rub!

I've been having some very weird dreams lately, and I didn't sleep all too well last night because of it, I think.

First, we have the dream I had Saturday night, that there was a crazy wild cougar in my parent's house and it was trying to eat my mother. In order to save her, I had to take the green apron Cliff took on his mission apart (take the tie part out of it) and rip the tie part off of another apron. It was odd, but the cougar was scary and so I was willing to do anything. Good thing Mom didn't die.

Second, we have a dream from last night. I was pregnant with twins, but I was apparently at risk to miscarry either one or both of them, so I was trying really hard not to do anything to cause a miscarriage, but I think I still lost one of them. Sad.

Third, again from last night, Loradona and I were on the MAX, and Caelie (Kendra's kid, I don't know how to spell it?) was somehow there, too. As we were going down the tracks, another train careened off the tracks, so we did, too. Loradona and I weren't hurt and were close to the exits, so we crawled out and then started trying to help other people out. There was a guy with a video camera who wanted to get it all on tape, but I made him give me the camera so we could get him out. He wanted me to tape his rescue, but I thought it was more important to rescue him. Loradona and I were able to get people out, and there were no casualties on our train, so I suppose that's a good thing.

I think there were more dreams, but I can't remember anymore.

It's no wonder I kept waking up and snuggling next to Kyler, eh?

Currently listening to Dispatch "Open Up."

4 comments:

Debra/Mom said...

Wow! My hero! You saved me and a whole train load of people. All in one night!
I'm sorry you didn't sleep well, if it's any consolation I didn't sleep well either.
Love you.

Jill May said...

Hmm... weird dreams and dreams about babies... Maybe you are pregnant...

Wodin said...

Wow! I'm a hero! I love it!

karina said...

I have loved reading your blog. You are such an awesome person Jeanette. I love the way you write and how you think. I wish you were closer so we could get to know each other better. Good luck with your studies. It amazes me how you do so much and seem to have fun doing it. That's a lesson I need to learn.
Take care, Kari

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...