02 September 2008

Too in love to let it go

It is the first day of school, which means the first day of the last semester I'm doing at BYU. Wow. It's completely insane... and I'm still trying not to think of it. It also meant it was the first day of 7:30 AM class, and since Kyler has class at 8 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, he has sportingly agreed to walk to campus with me, giving me all the more incentive to go to class.
And I got my hair cut, all of them! Shana and I finally got together in her brand new salon. It's cute, she and a friend just got it, it's not quite finished yet, and I think it'll be really good for them. Scary, exciting, and good. And my hair is cute, without the nasty damaged ends, yay! I am so happy to have my hair cut, even if I do miss all the length a little...

Last Friday Kyler and I officially celebrated our anniversary. It was great. Kyler only had to work 8-10 AM, so he came home, and we left for Ikea. We wandered around a bit, ended up buying a garlic press and a spatula, and ate amazing Swedish meatballs. Then, we continued up to Salt Lake, where we went to the temple, and got to be the witness couple. Way cool experience. I love going to the temple with Kyler, it just feels so amazing and... natural. Natural that we are together in a place like that. It's nice. Then we wandered around the mall, fell in love with the Lovesac store, and ate dinner at a Thai place. It was a great day, and yet simple. It was just nice to spend all day together.

Oh! And I went to my first ever BYU football game! Kyler and I wore blue and cheered hard. We won, in spite of ourselves sometimes, and it was fun. Everything is more fun live.

Currently listening to Coldplay "Fix You"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You amuse me. What does your hair look like? Take a picture or something.

Cami said...

Aren't Lovesacs wonderful?! We have/had a 6-foot one. It's too big for these silly Wymount apartments, so my brother is currently housing it in his house in Orem, but we love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...