29 September 2008

Long days, but one month closer...

Kyler says he has nothing to write about, so he doesn't really want to make a post. He's been oddly stubborn, so... I'll work on it, but don't hold your breath.

September is coming to a close, so classes are really getting going. I took my patho test last week and I did fairly well, I was pleased. If I can do as well on every test this semester, I'll be happy. I also had an embryology test, and I wrote a TON for one of the questionsthat's what they get for asking a question about hormones when I've taken endocrinology.

I was looking online at jobs the other day, and I have no idea when I should actually start applying for them, considering I don't want to start until January. Well, I suppose I'll figure it out, and the hopefully actually get a job when I graduate. Cross your fingers.

I won. I'm way excited and anxious. And maybe even a little jealous. ;)

Currently listening to Seinfeld.

3 comments:

Jill May said...

Maybe you won... maybe you lost ;)

Debra/Mom said...

I personally think it's a win, win :D

Wodin said...

Yay for winners! Toasts all around!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...