04 September 2008

Too many embryos...

This semester is going to be tiring, I can feel it. Part of the tiredness will stem from having class at 7:30 twice a week. I haven't been getting enough sleep on those days, but three days without falling asleep in class down, only the rest of the semester to go. Even though I'm not taking too many classes, I feel like they'll be a lot of work. I have to write a 9-10 page, single-spaced paper for one class, a "no more than 20 pages, 1.5 spaced" for another, presentations in basically all of them, as well as a ton of reading. But, I'm going to handle it. I'm going to do well. That's all there is to it.

I spent two hours today looking through microscopes. I'm way excited, even if my head hurts because of it. I got approval from Dr. Reynolds to try and add development pictures to the new tissue CD, so I'm trying to find cool pictures. I made it through the chick slides today, which meant I got to start on frog, which I am totally not as familiar with, and there are a ton. After I finally finish frog, I'll go through pig, and maybe even get some mouse slides from Dr. Barrow. I really want this to work out, it'd be so cool. Maybe I should also do the digestive and epithelium slides I'm supposed to be working on, too... oh well.
I might post some cool pictures that I took with the microscope in a few days. I have such high hopes for this project... too bad this is my last semester TAing and I won't get to see the fruits of my labor... maybe I'll steal one once they're done.
Maybe my head hurts because I've read 4 journal articles on the computer, as well... In that case, this is totally the best thing for me to be doing.

Kyler dropped a class, so he is no longer taking 17 credits and working 18 hours. Now it's only 14 credits and 18 hours. Still, he's reading and writing a lot. Hopefully together we will be successful this semester. I know he will be, because he's amazing. I just need to work as hard as he does.

Currently listening to Coldplay "Viva la vida." I so need to get this album... and every other Coldplay album, for that matter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that this post title meant something more than just frogs and chicks. Sigh. I was sorely disappointed.
;)

Jeanette said...

Honestly, Loradona, do you think you'd find out I was pregnant through a BLOG? What kind of sister do you think I am?

Anonymous said...

A funny one.

Debra/Mom said...

I think LORADONA is the funny one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...