29 December 2008

Brought to you by the number 8, and the letter... Q.

Jill tagged me for this thing forever and a day ago, but school has, until recently, been keeping me pretty busy. Now that I have no school, and Kyler is at work, I have some time to play with silly surveys. So, here goes:

8 TV shows I watch:
- Pushing Daisies
- The Office
- Mythbusters (Kyler’s favorite!)
- Firefly? (not on anymore, but I own the DVDs)
- Gilmore Girls? (again, no longer on TV, but Kyler has 3 seasons now)
- My Name Is Earl
- Heroes
- The Muppet show (another we have on DVD)

8 favorite restaurants:
- Thai Ruby, totally amazing

- J Dawg’s (does a hot dog stand count as a restaurant?)
- Pita
Pit
-
Mo
’s
- Izzy’s

- Burgerville
-
India Palace
, better than Bombay House
- Mazatlan

8 things that happened yesterday:
- Said goodbye to La Grande
- Had dreams about crashing my car into a guardrail and killing us both
- Watched Sound of Music until I was about ready to pass out with tiredness
- Took a much needed, very relaxing shower
- Ate a bagel!
- Checked to see if any new grades had been posted… they hadn’t.
- Saw at least six cars off the road in
Idaho, and wondered if they got tickets for improperly exiting their lane
- Sang along to “Hair”!

8 things I'm looking forward to:
- My grades being posted? Only if they’re good…
- Getting a job would be nice
- Kyler having the day off for New Year’s
- Getting my diploma in the mail
- Actually walking in April
- Earning money so we can pay off the car and student loans
- Winter 2010 Olympics—Vancouver, BC
- Eating dinner with Kyler in our apartment

8 things on my wish list:
- A digital camera
- A job would definitely be nice
- Maybe I’m pushing it, but this is a wish list: a job with awesome benefits!
- Warmer hands while I type or read (They’re ALWAYS freezing, at least during winter!)
- A healthy, happy niece
- A trip
Japan to visit said niece! And, uh, my brother and sister-in-law.
- Going to Hawaii with Kyler—he promised
- Knees that don’t hurt when I try and use them

8 things I love:
- Kyler
- My family
- Baking, but only if it’s for fun and if the ingredients agree to do what I want them to
- Reading
- Peanut butter and chocolate
- Getting phone calls from people who AREN’T telemarketers
- Taking bathes
- Singing along to music!

8 things I can't stand:
- The sound of nails on a blackboard
- While I’m talking about sounds, the sound that dishes or pots and pans make when they clang together… it makes me shudder.
- The smell of mice that have been dead for a week
- Another smell: six-month-old expired buttermilk
- Dr. Murray, my advanced cell teacher
- Driving in icy conditions
- Not knowing what the future holds
- The picture of the scary, ugly baby in my embryology book


In other news, I now have another grade posted! Granted, it's research, meaning I gave it to myself, but I now have a 4.0 for 5 credits! Too bad I still need to know how I did in advance cell...


Currently listening to Snow Patrol "Open Your Eyes."

2 comments:

Debra/Mom said...

You know what you got in advanced cell. You should post it.
Okay, I will...
A- Yeah for Jeanette!

Jeanette said...

Advanced cell was a B+, Mom. Don't exaggerate.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...